Evidence for Cyclic Universe

When I was in high school I read a book by Stephen Hawking, which stimulated me to develop my own theory of the universe. Still in my teens I wrote about it and presented these ideas at a conference in Mexico in 1997.

It was funny more than a decade afterwards to find about this paper by Aurich et al. They analyzed cosmic microwave background radiation and suggest that the universe is cyclic... same as I did. Let's see how the community responds to their results.

Comments

Hector Zenil said…
Y la variedad topologica que ellos proponen es la misma que la de tu articulo?
Carlos said…
Sí, un hipertoride, aunque yo también sugerí un toroide en 4 dimensiones, considerando tiempo cíclico...

Popular posts from this blog

The Past, Present and Future of Cybernetics and Systems Research

flocking memes...

PhD thesis: "final" version online